Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Spring has arrived in Seattle

I have lived many places and I think that of all the springs I have been through in other places, this spring in Seattle is the prettiest. For you New Jersey readers, New Jersey has the best fall.

I love the first time you take your shoes off and feel grass on your feet for the first time that year. I had such a great weekend. It was absolutely beautiful in the North West and I spent most of my weekend outside.

On Saturday we played a game outside with our friends that Jon made up involving a football and a soccer ball. I felt like a little kid again when you make up games and create your own rules. We did gymnastics, laughed and sat in the luscious green grass. It was great.

On Sunday after church we had a picnic in the park and threw the ball around. It doesn't get much better than that. I couldn't help but wish I had a dog to join us in the fun. Oh well, someday I can have my Labordoodle.

There is just something that rejuvenate your soul when you are active outside and the sun heats your skin. It was great.

No comments: