Thursday, March 20, 2008

Work and a House


It is crazy just how busy my world is and I don't have a regular job. This week Jon worked on the show Numbers and I worked doing some motion capture which was really cool. They actually did facial capture. They put the little dots all over my face and the computer can captures all my facial movement. It is pretty cool.

We put an offer on a townhouse that was a forclosure and it was accepted yesterday! It is a GREAT deal and we are so excited. It is 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, two stories, two car garage, 9 foot vaulded cealings both downstairs and up, 1700 sq feet not including the garage, speakers in the ceiling for music all over the house, a giant master bath with a huge tub and seperate shower and a seprate room for the toilet, a huge walk in closet, it backs up to the pool, it is an end unit, we have great friends who live on the other side of the pool, a nice patio where we can actually plant some flowers, did I mention it was a great deal! So hopefully all will work out and we will close on April 25. I am not excited about the next month because I hate contracts and all that. I feel like such a grown up.

No comments: