Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Babymoon/Anniversary Trip


Eight years ago today I married my best friend and wow has it been such a fun adventure! I feel so blessed to be married to someone who loves life as much as me. Weather we were homeless and just had our second car stolen or own 2 houses with a Porsche in the garage it hasn't mattered we have been happy through it all!

A year and a half ago we did a photo shoot for this amazing resort in the Bahamas. Part of our payment was a weeks paid trip back, but we had to use this before baby comes. This Friday when Jonny finishes shooting Wipeout and we are leaving to Bahamas to use our stay. This resort is really great and we are so excited for some down time. Here is the link to Tiamo Resort http://www.tiamoresorts.com/ (if you look on the site you can see us in some of the pictures from the shoot). After our week at Tiamo we are headed to Hawaii for a week to see family and just enjoy Hawaii. After that I am no allowed to travel anymore before baby is born so this is our last trip just us for awhile. As much as I am excited for our trip I am not looking forward to being 7 months pregnant traveling.

No comments: