Sunday, November 12, 2006

Swimming with the Manatees


Today we went swimming with the manatees. It was so amazing. It was better than I could have imagined. They are such gentle creatures. They just chill and hang out with you. However, one pooped on my head when I was petting his belly. It was pretty nasty and my mom was laughing so hard. I took it as good luck. Don't some cultures think it is good luck to be pooped on by a bird, I think it must be even better luck to be pooped on my a large marine mammal. (That's me with the green fins swimming with the manatees.)

2 comments:

The Ruzyla Family said...

Heather you are so funny. Fun just finds you everywhere you go:-).

Anonymous said...

Well, I'll be SHIT! Excuse my inappropriate french, but I just thought it fitting! I hope your whole poop thouhts are true because I was pooped on by a bird last week and proposed to by my honey this week. Ain't life grand :)

Love ya!