Friday, November 10, 2006

Traveling for a Bit

Tomorrow Jon and I are headed to Disneyworld with 14 of my family members for a week. I can't tell you how excited I am about going to Disneyworld. It will also be my first time in Florida. I have been to Europe 3 times but I have never been to Florida. We have a very busy schedule and tons to do once we are there. On Sunday we are swimming with manatees and chartering a boat for all of us. It should be fun. Then Monday through Friday we will be hitting the parks. I just can't wait.

Next Friday we fly directly from Orlando to Hawaii to meet up with Jon's family for their family trip. We will be spending about 12 days in Hawaii just having a good time. This should also be a super fun trip. It is fun to show people around our old turf.

This of course is all subject to change if we get a job between now and then. However, if we don't it is vacation for the next three weeks for us. It should be a really fun couple weeks.

No comments: