Sunday, December 03, 2006

Back in LA

We moved out of the apartment in Waikiki last week so we are officially LA residents. It is kinda weird but the good news is I will still be working on Lost just now they will be flying me out first class and putting me up in a hotel room. I honestly didn't know if they would still hire me but I got the call last week to work, so I will be flying out Wednesday to work in Hawaii.

Today we are buying our first Christmas tree. I just love Christmas and am looking forward to all the Christmas parties and good food. I am already submerged in Christmas music. Our rental car we have (yes we still have a rental from when our 2nd car got stolen) has XM radio which has 6 Christmas stations. It is great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just trying to keep up with you kids on what is new with you!!!




love you, cheri