Sunday, June 17, 2007

Whirlwind Weekend



I worked from 6pm Friday night until 6am Saturday morning, I slept 2 hours then got on a plane to fly up to Washington for a dear friends, Echo, wedding on Saturday night (we have been friends since we were 8, crazy). I was the maid of honor in the wedding so it was essential that I was there. I got there about 3 in the afternoon just in time to get ready for the wedding. I was so tired but Starbucks helped me make it through the day. We stayed up late and I got up early this morning and flew back to LA in order to be back in time to join a few other stunt guys to race go carts.

I was in WA for only about 16 hours. I had a great time at the wedding I only wish I could have staying in WA longer so I could see my family. I guess I will just have to make a trip up there some time during the summer.

No comments: