Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Working

About a week and a half ago I was hired to be the double for the leading lady on National Treasure 2 for 2nd unit work. I didn't want to say anything because in this business nothing is for certain until you are at work. I am officially starting tonight so I thought is was safe to tell you all.

Sometimes they have two stunt doubles when they are filming two units at the same time. The main stunt double (a super talented stunt woman) and another friend of ours put my name in for it. I was so excited when I got hired. This is a lot of the same people who did the Pirate movies, so to work with them all is cool. They weren't sure when I would start but they colored my hair very blonde and cut a couple inches off to make me match the actress. They thought it would be 3-4 weeks of work originally but you just never know in this business it may just be a few days, either way I will take it!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

that's cool. Are you doing stunt work for the lead? I remember she was blonde, so I'm assuming.