Thursday, August 09, 2007

Back in LA

Jon and I got back to LA on Tuesday. We had a great time in WA but it is time to get back to work. I missed a few commercial auditions during my travels this summer so I need to be home for a while. It is weird, we don't work everyday with our jobs and you don't know when you are going to work again so being out of town or planning anything is tough.

Even though we aren't working everyday we are still "working". Meaning we are hustling for work, going on auditions, researching upcoming movies, networking, going to sets...etc. It is a very different lifestyle. I love it but it does take some getting use to. It is totally feast or famine. Sometimes we are so busy we don't have time to do anything and other times we watch a lot of movies and hang with friends. There is no business like show business!

No comments: