Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Another Acura

We bought a second car yesterday because it is just so hard to get around LA with one car for the two of us. We bought a black Acura MDX with all the bells and whistles (navigation, leather, third row seating, sun roof...). It is great! Buying another Acura is a bit scary since we had two stolen last year but we hope that because this is the SUV and not the sports car in their line that we should be ok. I feel so adult with my SUV. We have no kids but have a car that seats 7 because we need room to store all of our toys. As quoted in college we can again say "Nice Acura" (Ben and Sean you are probably the only ones who will get this).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Acura! Now let's fight!

I think it was Will, not Sean. Will likes to fight. Everytime I see an Acura, I say to myself "Nice Acura".

Love,
Ben