Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas from NJ! I hope everyone is enjoying family, food and wine!

I just talked to my dad and he just told me Lost was nominated for the Outstanding Performance by a Stunt Ensemble in a Television Series for the Screen Actors Guild (SAG) Awards for season 3. My dad was the stunt coordinator for about half of the season and both Jon and I worked on it, so that is very exciting that we have all been nominated!

I still haven't seen National Treasure 2 but I am told that my name is in the end credits so look for it at the end of the movie under stunts. I am credited as Heather Vendrell Arthur. I am not really sure why sometimes they put your name in the credits and other times they don't. I worked more on Transformers and didn't get screen credit but on this movie I did get credit. Very strange but I am super happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! I hope ya'll win!