Friday, January 04, 2008

Catching Up

We flew home from NJ on Monday however we have been sick since last Friday so I have been stuck at home since then. I hate being sick. I am finally getting around to putting up some pictures from our Christmas trip to NJ and our annual cookie decorating party we had before we left (here is the link to last year's party)



We went to Mama Mia at the Winter Garden Theater on Broadway. It was so beautiful inside but you are not allowed to take pictures inside.

Here is the Jersey clan in front of the best Italian restaurant in all of little Italy. I think it was the best meal I have ever had, seriously.

Since I have been sick I have been on the couch watching Sex and the City non stop (except when Jon wanted to watch football I would watch it on my laptop in my bedroom). Last Christmas my dad, step mom and sister bought me all 6 seasons. I love it! I can't wait for the movie to come out. It is nice to be home. Unfortunately there isn't a lot going on here in LA due to the writers strike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! Those are the first Christmas bondage cookies I have ever seen!!
Hope you're feeling better!!
Alana