Friday, December 19, 2008

Up coming movies

Jon and I both have movies we doubled lead actors in coming out this coming spring. Both of these movies just released the trailers.

Jon doubled Paul Rudd in the upcoming comedy I Love you Man which looks very funny. Here is the trailer for the movie, click here to watch. He did his hardest stunt to date in this movie. I can't tell you what it is but you will have to watch the movie to see.

I worked for about two months on a movie called Obsessed starting Beyonce and the girl I doubled, Ali Larter. I did my hardest stunts to date in this movie I can't tell you what they all are but you can see a taste of them in the trailer. In the trailer you can see me get thrown to the ground by Beyonce, falling through the ceiling and a few other things. If you want to watch the trailer click here.

No comments: