Friday, January 22, 2010

Cleanse...

This week I thought it would be a good idea to do a detox cleanse. I have done the lemonade cleanse before which was more of a fast cleanse than a detox. The one I have been doing...sucks. It is so much harder not because I am hungry but because it is sucking all the toxins from my body which is getting filtered in my liver and makes me feel like I have the flu. Yeah it is awful. Today is the my 7th day and tomorrow I finally get to eat really food. Oh yeah! I am happy I did this but seriously don't think I will do it again although my nutritionsit says it will be easier the next time cause I had 28 years of crap built up. We will see.

It has been non stop raining this week here in LA. I am not sure how I lived in Seattle for those two winters. It is no fun. I am use to being outside everyday either I am hiking, running, roller bladding or just sitting drinking my coffee. I don't mind the rain sometimes but I am happy we don't have it all the time.

Last night Jon worked 13 hours in the freezing cold rain until 1 in the morning...in the WATER which wasn't heated. I felt so bad for him. He was such a trouper about it.

No comments: