Monday, August 23, 2010

Back Home

Jonny and I got home last week from working in Puerto Rico on Fast and the Furious 5, just in time for me to start work on the new Pirates of the Caribbean. We had such a great time working together in Puerto Rico. We were there for about three weeks. This work location was especially fun because we don't get to work together very often. We did some of the biggest stunt gags I have ever seen and we were doing them every day. It was great, well except for the darn humidity. I realized why they make movies in California because sweating for 14 hours outside makes for a long day.

I will be working on Pirates for the next few weeks and Jonny starts Wipe out next. Today Jon is doubling David Arquette on a Rascal Flats video doing some driving which is an awesome job for him since he is a huge Rascal Flats fan and loves to drive.

We are starting to get settled into our new house although I think our house sitter has been here more than us. I am happy the construction is over but now the hard part starts, the decorating. I am so not into decorating but I like when it is done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on a house and the jobs! Sounds like things are going great for you guys. I have been pretty busy too with my new job working for the Navy. I am in VA now for a while for training. A bunch of us are probably going to see P 3-D tomorrow so I will watch for you guys!

Take Care,

Chris Stone