Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Busy, busy..

Blogger hasn't been working very good lately and has been giving me problems when I try to post. That is why I have had duplicate posts and the links don't work on either of them. If I wasn't so cheap I would use TypePad, which is much better but costs it $4.95 a month to use their blog software. I just can't justify it right now.

Jon and I spent the weekend in the mountains at a friend's cabin. It was so relaxing and a much needed rest for both of us. We were so secluded we didn't even know the Pope died.

It is a bit shocking going from ultra relaxing weekend at a cabin in the middle of nowhere to work where I am super busy. I am getting ready to head to Phoenix for the Legal Marketing Association annual conference. I leave Wednesday but have a lot to do to get ready for it.

No comments: