Friday, April 22, 2005

How will blogs change the business world?

Blogs Will Change Your Business: "You cannot afford to close your eyes to them (blogs), because they're simply the most explosive outbreak in the information world since the Internet itself. And they're going to shake up just about every business -- including yours."


Wow! Those are some pretty strong statements from the most recent issue of Business Week Magazine. This is an amazing article on the world of blogs. I never thought I would be working in such a hot industry. Marketing is my passion and working with a relatively new median provides me a huge advantage over other marketing people. While many other young professionals my age are still working on email newsletter and have never even heard the word blog, I am working for a Professional Marketing blog company. This is what we do, marketing blogs.

The article brings up a good question "Any chance that a blog bubble could pop? The answer is really easy: no." Blogs are not a fad. They are here to stay. They are only in the beginning of the product live cycle (fancy term used in business school to mean a new product) and have a lot of growing to do. I am just happy I can be apart of the exciting ride.

No comments: