Thursday, October 13, 2005

All Bloodied up



We have had such a busy week. It has been hard to find time to post to my blog. I am headed to work for some night shoots. Here are two pictures of Jon and I after we went through make up. It was fun to be all bloody.

Tomorrow Jon and I are not working and a stunt guy from California who was working on the show this week is going to teach me how to surf and help Jon become a better surfer. He has taught many celebrities how to surf (like Brittany Spears) so he knows his stuff. I will write more when I have some time. Until then, Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One step closer to Britney Spears!! Heather your evil plan is beginning to work.....
Love, Darce
ps--the pictures you post always make me think of the funniest and most innappropriate things to say, but for the sake of the families involved, i'll keep them to myself. ;)