Sunday, October 02, 2005

Closing a door, but opening another

As of Friday, I am exclusively a stunt woman. I was holding on to my computer job I had when I lived in Seattle, but as time went on and I began to do more stunts it became hard to do both. It was a mutual decision to split ways last week. I will, however, still be a consultant to them for a while during the transition.

This is kind of scary, yet very exciting. I have never felt more alive than when I am dangling from the trees or falling down hills. Heck, I would do it even if they weren't paying me. When I was younger I always heard, find what you love to do and then do it as your career. There are a lot of uncertainties in the movie industry and like any other job there are the down sides, but I have to follow my passion and my heart right now. I am not sure if this is what I will do forever, but I am enjoying the ride right now.

I just want to look back and say "I followed my dreams and held nothing back." I don't know what God has in store for Jon and I but I feel like this is what we should be doing. Thanks for all you prayers and support. The adventure continues...

No comments: