Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tired

I have been working like crazy which is really great but I am really tired. I have had two days off in the last three weeks and I have been doing some physically hard stunts where I am bruised and banged up. It is crazy when you are working 14 hours a day and commuting 3 that you have little time to even sleep. I love to work and in this business you have to take it when you can get it. Jon has also been working a lot which is also good because if SAG goes on strike at the end of the month (which could happen) we will be all set.

I think the people I work with think I am little crazy because I just don't hold back when I am doing stunts. I give my all and sell out every time and believe that if you don't have a heart for stunts don't waist my time. I love stunts and it is my passion and I am happy that I have the honor to make a living doing it. Yes, it is hard when I come home all banged up but the adrenaline rush I get is amazing. I use to pay people for stuff like that now I get paid for it. I couldn't be happier with my job.

However with working so much we have had little time to spend on our house. We still have some stuff in boxes and still have many projects that are in limbo. I guess we will get to them in time. My mom and aunt are coming out in July to help so that will be really great. In the mean time we are pluging away. If I haven' returned your phone call don't get mad I will call you soon. cheers!

No comments: