Thursday, June 26, 2008

Working on Heroes

I have been doubling Ali Larter on a movie and this week I was hired to double her on Heroes. It was a big step to double and an actor on a movie and on their TV show. She has been great to work with. I work on the movie again this weekend to finish up the movie. The movie will be great and you will have to see.

Jon is back in Boston working on a the Bruce Willis movie the Surrogates. He had a hard day of stunts today and I have very happy for him. He really is becoming a great stunt guy. He flies home Saturday afternoon and works on another show Saturday night. Busy busy. Sometimes work leaves little time to sleep. I know he will be tired when he is done but he needs to rest because he is doing a car hit next week. It won't be shot like mine and as brutal luckily but it still will be a tough stunt. I am proud of him.

No comments: