Monday, October 06, 2008

Home from Europe


We arrived home from Europe Saturday night. Unfortunately a lady on the plane next to me got me sick. She was blowing her mucus all over the place, so I woke up Sunday with a nasty cold. I am feeling a tinny bit better thankfully because I am working today. I feel so bless to have had this wonderful vacation and come home to work. I am working a few days this week (on Heroes and Ghost Whisperer) and next week (on Sarah Conner Chronicles).

Here are a few pictures from our trip. We took over 400 pictures and tons of video. I
will post some more pictures when I have a chance.(The top picture is of us in Rome)


This is a picture of us in Monco. They yachts were amazing.

Here we are in Tuscanny in front of the villa we stayed at. My favorite place I stayed.

Jon driving the Ferrari in Monoco. He smiled the whole time!

The Eiffel Tower at night. So romantic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a wonderful trip! I have never been to europe but it's always been a dream/goal to visit & take as many pictures as I can. Photography is my passion & it would be a dream come true to capture all of those places. You guys look adorable in rome lol, I hope you feel better, long plane rides with sick people never end well. I also