Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chick Fight in Obsessed


That is what they are saying about the new movie I did last year called Obsessed which opens this Friday April 24th. I was Ali Larter's stunt double in this movie. We have a huge fight with Beyonce at the end of the movie. I did some of my hardest stunts on that movie. I am not sure how the stunts will look, it seems they always edit the crap out of the stunts. I heard the fight is much shorter than what we actually shot but hopefully it is still fun.

Ali, Beyonce and Beyonce's stunt double were great to work with. We had a lot of fun doing the fight. Beyonce was so great, I think in part to her being a dancer. She learned the fight fast and did a great job. She was very sweet and professional on the set. Ali was great too. She really made this character believable. It was fun to watch her work.

Ali did an interview about Obsessed and here is what she had to say about the fight:

"How much of the stunts are done by you?

Ali Larter: Umm about half. I have an amazing stunt double - Heather! I have a huge fight sequence in “Obsessed” with me and Beyonce and she was able to work in that also. Heather makes me look so good!!"

To read the full interview click here

Thanks Ali! It was fun. So go watch the movie and let me know your thoughts! Remember when you are watching the movie I did all this stuff in very little wardrobe aka I couldn't wear stunt pads. Oh the life of a stunt girl.


No comments: