Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Jonny Heads Down Under

At about 1 pm today a friend of Jonny's called him and asked him if he wanted to fly to Australia to visit a mutual friend of ours who lives there. Jonny answered "Sure, when were you thinking about going?" and out friend responded "How about tonight?" Long story short I took Jon and his friend to the airport about an hour ago to fly to Australia on a flight they booked today. It is crazy the life we lead. I feel you have to do these crazy things in life and embrace great opportunities that come our way. That is truly what makes life great!

I was of course invited but I have to work the rest of the week and next week I have 8 woman from my family (aunts, cousin, cousin's daughter, cousin's girlfriend, sister and mom) coming to stay at my house for 5 days for a woman's weekend. It should be a really fun time. We have some great things planned for when they are here including Disneyland, nice dinners at great restaurants in LA, at home spa day and much more. It should be a fun time.

I am so excited for Jon. I told him to take lots of pictures and I will have him do a write up on his trip once he gets home.

No comments: