Saturday, September 17, 2005

Learning to Fight

Part of being a good stunt woman is learning to fight for the camera. I have a fight scene coming up and I just realized I hit like a girl (feminist don't get mad). I have been working on hitting like I know what the heck I am doing.

I went to a martial arts class last night and one this morning to help with my fighting technique. I am learning a ton. Watch out because I will be able to kick everyone's butt pretty soon.

I had not idea how hard it was to do a fight scene for the camera until I started to prepare for my fight. The cliche "the more you learn the more you realize you don't know" really applies to me right now. Stay tuned to Lost to see me in my up coming fight scene. I will be doing it two weeks which means you will be watching it in a few months. I will keep you update on when to watch. Pray I can learn to punch like a stud.

No comments: