Monday, November 21, 2005

Boogie Boarding and Body Surfing

I am enjoying some free time this week. We have spent the last three days at the beach playing in the crystal clear water. It is so much fun but exhausting after a while. I got a bit sun burned even with sun screen on. We bought some boogie boards and are having a ball with them (the locals call it a body board). My brown hair is starting to fade out to a redish color from being in the sun and I just hate it. I guess there is not much to do now. I will dye it brown again once I am ready to leave Hawaii for the holidays.

I was in the store today and they were playing Christmas music as I was shopping for tank tops and bathing suits. It just felt super weird to have Christmas music on when it is 80 degrees out side. I love Christmas so much but it is hard to get into the Christmas spirit when it is hot outside and my legs hurt from my sun burn.

FYI I am not in this weeks LOST but I am in next weeks, so stay tuned. Cheers!

No comments: