Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Head Shots and work

The guy who is hired by ABC to take the promotional pictures for Lost took my head shoots this morning...for free. Isn't God great! He used it as a training session for a friends son. We saw a few of the shots on his digital camera and they looked great. I will get the pictures on Thursday and I will post a few of my favorites.

I work on Thursday for Eve (Kate). I am never quite sure what I can say and what I can't say about what I am doing for stunts. I think I will hold off talking about this stunt because a closed mouth holds no foot, meaning I don't want to say something I shouldn't and lose my job.

This picture was taken on Saturday. We spent all day riding dirt bikes right on the beach. It was just beautiful. This was taken at the end of the day so we look a little tired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the picture. In addition to the very attractive couple, the background is amazing. I printed it out and have it up in my cube. Can't wait until January!!!!!
Missing you tons.....
Love, Mom