Friday, October 26, 2007

Holy Smoke

The fires that have been going on here in California are just crazy. Since we live surrounded by cement we have been safe. However, earlier this week we had a friend stay with us because he was evacuated from his house due to the fires in Orange County. He had the fence at his house burned but his house was fine. My heart breaks for those who have lost their homes. I know how much it stinks to have two cars stolen I can't imagine my house burning down.

The air is so bad here. I feel like I live in a smoker oven. My lungs have been burning the past couple of days. We could barley see the moon last night because the smoke was so thick. We were planning on going to Disneyland today but changed our mind because they are saying it isn't safe to be outside that long.

No comments: