Friday, October 19, 2007

I am so Lame!

I swear I am not going to be one of those crazy pet people but I made a 40 sec video of our new puppy. I did this because we have so many friends and family all over the country who wanted to see our new puppy now named, Jersey (Jon named her if you couldn't tell). She has been so much fun but a ton of work. I have been home all week because I have been sick so I have been able to spend a lot of time working with her. Jon is also really enjoying Jersey. If she is asleep for the night when he gets home he will wake her up to play and snuggle. She loves to play but loves to snuggle even more.

The bummer part is she can't go outside yet until she gets the rest of her shots next Friday. In the mean time when we take her out we have to hold her. Enjoy the short video! (Make sure the sound on your comptuer is on because the video is much better with the music)

1 comment:

The Ruzyla Family said...

Love the video. Jersey is adorable! You and Jon are so cute, your going to make amazing puppy parents:-).