Saturday, March 28, 2009

In Hawaii

Last minute I decided to fly to Hawaii to see Jon because he was here working on Lost. He extended his trip (he was done Tuesday night) so we could take a mini vacation. We spent the last couple of days at a nice resort in Wakiki which was funny since we lived like a half a mile from where we were staying. We had a really great relaxing time. There were two other family friends of our that were on vacation too. We had a really great time.

Today every one went home except me, I flew to Kona to see my dad, sister and step mom. I will be here until Wednesday enjoying my family.

It is always hard to leave town because of work. Since I have been here I have had 4 work calls. I guess at some point you just have to live life knowing there will always be another job.

Here is a fight I did a while ago for a movie called Stiletto. They cut it so much on the editing table it makes it hard to understand but I figured I would share it with you all. I am doubling the blonde girl...



Here is the post where I mentioned this movie and posted a picture...to view click here.

No comments: