Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Flying to Hawaii

I am flying to Hawaii tomorrow for work. I will be back in LA on Saturday morning. We husseled a few sets this week and we will continue to hussle sets next week. Oh the life of a new stunt person, out there introducing yourself to everyone. Lucky, most everyone knows my dad so at least I have that going for me and I already have a job on Lost.

In the mean time, Jon and I have been spending hours trying to figure out what kind of car to buy. It is a tough decision especially for Jon because cars are so important to him. The problem we are finding in LA is that used cars are not taken care of very well. People basically have to live out of their cars because of the traffic so they end up not treating them very well. We are leaning on buying a new car but we have to park the car on the street which is always scary due to the car dings and other issues. Not sure what we are going to due but hopefully we do something soon. It is hard on the ego driving my grandma's car but I guess I shouldn't complain about a free car to use. I do appreciate it but couldn't she have a BMW instead?

No comments: