Thursday, August 03, 2006

Jon the big time Stunt Coordinator

Jon got his first stunt coordinating job on a national commercial. He flew from Portland last night to be there for rehearsals today. They are filming next week. I guess it is a Tony the Tiger commercial for Mexico.

I am still in Portland because this weekend my step dad is going to certify me in SCUBA. As a stunt person it is important to have as many certifications as possible. Jon is flying back tonight and we will be driving back early next week in our new "barrowed" car. Because my Grandma had a stroke more than likely she won't be able to drive again so we are using her car until we can find a new one. Talk about humble pie, we go from a fast little sports car to literally a grandma car. Oh well, it saves us on getting a rental.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....