Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Work Schedule; 24 Hours in NYC

Things changed since I last wrote. I ended up not working as stunt coordinator covering the set for Jon because the job Jon took that wouldn't allow him to be there, he hired me for. The job was for a big big movie in New York. We got to work together for the first time with Jon as my boss (we all know who the real boss is haa haa). It was a huge job for Jon to get. We didn't really realize how big it was until we got there. Unfortunately I am not allowed to say anything about it, but when I can I will.

I flew in to New York from Seattle late Sunday night. I worked through the night Monday and went right from work to the airport early Tuesday morning and flew back to LA to be here for a rehearsal for a fight I am doing on Wednesday. I was supposed to fly out to Hawaii Wednesday night after work but I just found out that I won't be done with work in time to make the last flight out to Hawaii. It looks like they are going to have to use someone else. It really sucks to have to turn work down but at least it is because I am working on something else.

No comments: