Saturday, May 05, 2007

Triple Booked and Very Busy

For the first time I was offered to work on three different movies at the same time. I have been praying to be busy with work and I guess God was listening. One of the movies fortunately ended up being pushed back a week, another one is a short movie (typically under 17 minutes and they are usually filmed for festivals in hope that they will be made into a full length movie) which Jon is the stunt coordinator on so I turned him down and the third movie I took. It is only a few days of work but I am doubling one of the stars and I have a great knife fight. It should be fun. I had rehearsals yesterday for the fight and I think I had a smile on my face the whole time. I think fights are my favorite thing to do for stunts. It reminds me for doing a high energy dance routine. I love it!

We have been busy this week. Jon and I have been working on Jon's movie, choreographing a few fights, teach the actors and hiring the stunt folk. We also started taking Wushu classes which is a form of martial arts (used in such movies as The Matrix and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon). We both enjoyed it.

No comments: