Friday, December 16, 2005

Brrrrrrr....

Well we arrived safely in the beautiful northwest and it is darn cold. I have traded my flip flops for Uggs and tank tops for itchy sweaters. I did enjoy my hot latte from Starbucks today. I think next year my family should all come to Hawaii for Christmas.

I am enjoying my time off from the set. We have a jam packed two weeks, full of family, eating, presents and more eating. I have to be careful not to eat too much holiday food because I bet Eve and Michele will be good and not eat too many Christmas cookies. If they don't gain those 5 holiday pounds, well then neither can I.

I have been getting complaints that Lost is showing re runs. All I have to say is I am happy they are playing re runs because that means I get paid again, 100% of what I made the first time the stunt aired. So remember that next time you watch re runs and smile for me. I tell you I do all the way to the bank.

No comments: