Sunday, December 11, 2005

Holiday Party




Last night was the holiday party for the cast and crew of Lost. We had such a fun time. There was an open bar and pupus (that is what the Hawaiian's call appetizer). Unfortunately the pupus where mostly seafood, which I don't eat. I need to learn that Hawaii appetizer are not quiche and egg rolls but seafood and sushi. Wakiki (where the party was) was so crowded that Jon and I drove around for 45 minutes looking for a parking spot. I was so annoyed I almost gave up on going, but finally found a place.

Jon and I danced our hearts outs for hours. It was great. (Pictures: Upper Left, Sherwin (the executive producers assistant), Shelley (she works in the production office and is dating Sherwin), Jon and me, Upper Right, Shelley and me, Bottom, Rand (Michael's Stunt Double), Me and Jon)

No comments: