Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Mold and Jeeps?



It seems every day in Hawaii I am reminded that I live on a tropical island in the middle of the pacific. Living in Hawaii I pretty much only wear flip flops (or sneakers when I work out). I went to pack my sweaters and my boots getting ready for my trip to the main land and found my shoes and sweaters covered in mold. It appears that my unworn clothes and shoes became covered in mold since I haven't worn them. One of the many interesting encounters I have had living in Hawaii.

Another interesting encounter this week was seeing the post man. Because the roads are so third world here the post man has to drive a Jeep. I took a picture because I couldn't believe it.
(Top Picture: Once boot clean and one boot covered in Mold from my closet, Bottom Picture: Our Post Man's Jeep)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather

Yuck about the clothes and boots! You better get them good and clean because you'll need them. We have already had several days of snow and it's pretty cold, well for Seattle. We can't wait to see you.

Cousin Amy