Friday, July 07, 2006

At Work

I am at work right now in between shots. I was in the first shot of the day and the last so I have a couple hours to hang in my dressing room before I am needed again. I got to take my wig off in between shots which was really nice because wearing wigs for a long period of time sucks. Your head feels like it is being squeezed for hours.

Each time I am on set I learn something new. Today I learned I need to get more pads. I have the basic knee and elbow pads but I need to get a ton more. You need hard and soft pads and thin ones (you use those when you have tight wardrobe) thinker ones, hip pads, ankle pads, shin pads, tail bone pads, big and small back pads, collar bone pads...and the list goes on and on. I could have used more pads today but it ended up working out fine. Live and learn as my dad says.

No comments: