Saturday, July 29, 2006

Havin' a good time


We are having so much fun in Washington. Today we spent the afternoon playing on the river and bridge jumping, then we drove across the Canadian border because some people we were with have never been to Canada before. Once we were in Canada we got some ice cream and hiked to a water fall. Tonight we had some good home cookin' bar-b-que, rode a mechanical bull and some people sang kaeroke. Both Jon and I ( I was in a skirt) rode the mechanical bull. It was so much fun. I will post the video of us riding the bull once I have a chance to upload it. I can't wait for the cattle drive, wedding, dinner and dancing tomorrow. I will post more when I get a chance. (one picture is of us we are eatting ice cream in Canada and one is of us at the barn dancing tonight, doesn't Jon look so country and so cute? What happened to my metro sexual husband?0

No comments: