Thursday, July 20, 2006

Time to enjoy ourselves

We had a rough week last week so we decided to go enjoy ourselves tomorrow and go to Disneyland. For Jon and my birthday my dad bought us season tickets to Disneyland so now we can go when ever we want. It is great. Then tomorrow night we are going to Medieval Times for dinner. I have never been before so it should be a fun time.

As far as work is concerned, I took this week easy. I felt funky until today. They gave me pain medicine and I didn't take it with food and I got so sick for two days. So I was pretty much down all week. Jon on the other hand was the stunt coordinator for a commercial today and then got asked to coordinate another commercial in August and our friend asked him to coordinate his short movie for him, which is really cool. I was suppose to go to an Emmy party on Sunday night but I got hung up at the hospital. I heard it was a fun time.

No comments: