Thursday, July 13, 2006

Working on Transfomers and My Time in Vegas

On Tuesday (after sleeping 2 hours and having my car stolen the day before) I worked on the movie Transformers (Directed by Michael Bay and Executive Producer Steven Spielberg). It was a super interesting day at work. There was tons of action going on but I don't think I can go into detail about what we did. We were not even allowed to have cameras on set. One guy got caught taking pictures and he had to give his camera over so they could delete the pictures he took, so with that being said you will just have to see the movie when it comes out next year. Even though they are still filming the movie there is already a trailer out. To watch the trailer click here. It should be a good movie.





We spent last weekend in Vegas for our friends bachelor party. We had a great time however our trip was over shadowed by getting our car stolen. On Saturday night it was boys only so I hung out with one of the other wives at the new hotel Wynn. On Sunday night we all went to Light, a club in the Bellagio hotel. The bouncer was a real jerk and he thought he was the cats meow. Once we got in we had a great time. It was a bit pretentious for me but the music was fun. We danced our hearts out. The best part of the trip was when we played laser tag on Monday. I am not a huge fan of Vegas but I had a nice time, mostly because we got to see old friends. I am looking forward to the wedding in September.

No comments: