Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Headed to Washington

We are headed to Washington for a Wedding this weekend. The funny thing is, the wedding is for a stunt guy that lives in California. I think it is funny because the wedding is in my home state. The wedding is actually 5 days of festivities that start today. We will be there tomorrow. The wedding is on a ranch and it has a cowboy theme so it should be really fun. I need to find a pair of cowboy boots which I won't usually wear (I think because I grew up in a cow town so I have issues with them) but I need to wear some for the wedding. They are having a cattle drive, we are floating the river, a kareoke night, camp fire and singing, a brunch the day after the wedding and on and on. We have a few friends coming too so it will be fun to hang out with them.

Here are a few pictures of when we went to Disneyland this last week.

No comments: