Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Snorkeling with Turtles

Today Jon and I went snorkeling at Kahalu'u Beach in Kona. This is one of the best places to snorkel in the world. It was amazing. It took me a little bit to get the courage to get in the water and go snorkeling due to my fear of sharks but after a little bit I was having such a great time. I made Jon hold my hand and that helped me not be scared. We saw so many beautiful fish, some were very large. We also saw two giant sea turtles. They were so cool! They were just chillin' out eating some food. They are the wise owls of the ocean.

The water was soooo warm. Almost too warm. I think it is like 80 degrees. It was warmer that Antie Cheri's pool. I didn't want to get out. Tonight we fly to Honolulu because we have to be on the set at 6:30 am. Exciting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, now you are making Uncle Riley very jealous :)...

Anonymous said...

Have fun on set today. Watch out for the "others"!

Chris